Updated COVID-19 Statement – 29 OCT, 2020
WE ARE OPEN TO ALL WALK IN CUSTOMERS AND DEVICE PICKUPS
Due to the continued spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we are continuing to take standard PPE precautions within our store to better protect you and our Coastal Bend community from the spread of COVID-19.
Because we provide electronics repair to devices that enable individuals and businesses to access critical communications infrastructure, WE WILL CONTINUE PROVIDING REPAIR SERVICES TO ALL CUSTOMERS DURING THIS TIME.
If you need something repaired, we can still fix it but we cannot allow more than 2 people in the lobby at any one time When you come to drop off a device at our location.
Here are additional steps we are taking to help you, our customers and neighbors in the community, during this difficult period:
- We have increased our housekeeping and sanitation efforts in our stores and repair space.
- We are frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, and keypads.
- We are requiring all of our team members to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection.
- In these efforts, we are requiring our team members to use disposable gloves while handling customer devices.
- We have implemented guidelines that require those team members who experience cold or flu-like symptoms, or individuals who have been diagnosed through testing with COVID-19 to stay home and follow the CDC’s instructions.
- AOT has developed a procedure to disinfect and isolate all devices in our care.
AOTR would like to offer a free device cleaning to anyone with a smartphone or tablet. We know that smartphones and tablets can be some of the dirtiest surfaces in our homes.
If you would like to know how to disinfect your device on your own at home, please see this page for a step-by-step process that is safe and will not risk the warranty on your device.